HP Envy showing offline in Windows 10?
how to fix offline hp envy printer..
HP has a new HP Print Scan Doctor application which is capable of fixing the specific hp envy printer offline issues.
Download link: http://hp.care/2nFmPZE
- Run PSDR v5.0.2
- Once the PSDR detects the Printer, it will show up the IP address and Software Status.
- Select the correct Printer and click on Next.
- PSDR will check if the Printer is on the Network and communication between the PC and the Printer. Once the connection check is done, click on Fix Printing
- Once PSDR goes through all checks and automatic fixes, click on Print a test page.
- Regardless if PSDR printed the test page or not, click on “NO PRINT”
- PSDR will then notify you that there is an update available, click on continue, and PSDR will apply the patch and ask for a reboot.
- Post restart the PSDR will run automatically to check for more issue. If no issue found close PSDR.
If the issue persists, then let’s try to disable the IPv6 on your printer and then assign a public DNS. Here are the steps:
• Obtain the IP address of the printer – You can touch the “wireless” icon on the printer control panel to get the IP address.
• Type the IP address on your web browser to obtain the printer EWS page on your computer.
• Go to “Network” tab – General – Select “Network protocols” – Select “Enable IPv4 only” (or similar) – Apply the settings.
• Go to the “Network” tab – Click on “Wireless (802.11) – Then click on “Network address (IPv4).
• Click on the radio button which says “Manual IP” and then click “Suggest a manual IP address” to give a manual IP address to your printer.
• Click on radio button which says “Manual DNS Server” and under manual preferred type 22.214.171.124 and under manual alternate type 126.96.36.199 (This is Google DNS server address).
Good luck 🙂