Scan from HP Printer to Computer : Windows
The HP printers have multiple options, Printing, Scanning Copying and faxing as well. Scanners can read almost any type of 2D image, such as photographs or drawings. Once you scan the image or document, you can send it directly to your computer desktop.
Scanning document and photos from your hp printer to computer, First install the full feature hp software and driver from the HP.com website. The hp driver package for HP printers released in 2011 and later includes HP Scan software that supports all the hp printer’s scanning functions.
Watch this video to scan from hp printer to computer.
Don’t know how to install the hp software and driver? Go to HP.com Software and Driver Downloads page, enter your hp printer model number, and then click Download next to the full feature driver under Driver-Product Installation Software.
1. Click Download next to the full feature driver
2. You need to Follow the hp guided setup instructions to connect the hp printer, and then when prompted to select software to install, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
3. Now you have to Load the document or photo on the scanner glass, in the document feeder slot, or in the automatic document feeder, depending on your HP printer type and features.
4. Finally, Search Windows for ‘HP’, click your HP printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant, and then click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
5. Now you have to click a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want, change any of the available settings in the right pane if necessary, and then click Scan.
Now you will see the scanning process screen and have successfully Scanned your document or photos from your HP Printer to computer.